Georgia O'Keeffe Abstraction Photographs, 1979-1980
Two photographs and accompanying film of Georgia O'Keeffe and Juan Hamilton with her sculpture, Abstraction, 1946 cast 1979/1980 (Catalogue Raisonne numbers 1140 - 1142), at The Johnson Atelier.
- Collection No.
- 0.833 Linear Feet
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
The collection includes two photographs and accompanying film of Georgia O'Keeffe and Juan Hamilton with her sculpture, Abstraction, 1946 cast 1979/1980 (Catalogue Raisonne numbers 1140 - 1142), at The Johnson Atelier.
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Preferred Citation
- Georgia O'Keeffe Abstraction Photographs, 1979-1980. Georgia O'Keeffe Museum.
- Acquisition Information
- These materials were donated to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum by James Barton in June 2010.
- Processing Information
- This collection was processed by Elizabeth Ehrnst in 2010.
CONDITIONS GOVERNING ACCESS AND USE
- Legal status note
- The collection is the physical property of the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum. The collection is subject to all copyright laws. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply. Contact the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Archivist for further copyright and publication information as it pertains to this collection.
- Allowed Uses
- The collection is open to the public for research purposes. The photographic print materials may be accessed by researchers. The access of film materials requires the permission of the archivist.
- Copy and reproduction restrictions
- Copies of materials may be made for research purposes only. The use of film materials requires permission of the archivist.